Welcome to BEP Group
BEP Group is the coming together of a number of successful Education Business Partnerships (EBPs). We were formed in 2007 when Havering BEP and Redbridge BEP (ReBEP) joined forces. In September 2011, we opened an office in Lewisham and in June 2012, Waltham Forest joined our team.
We are currently offering services across London and Essex. The group operates a number of contracts with its local authorities, ESF, National Apprenticeship Service, Skills Funding Agency, Department of Work and Pensions and the Prince’s Trust. We work with other agencies, such as Job Centre Plus, Connexions and local training providers.
We provide a comprehensive offer to young people (aged 14 - 35) parents, schools, colleges, training providers and employers, including:
- specialised inclusion and vocational programmes (full-time alternative education for 14-16 years olds)
- accredited courses (Entry Level to Level 2) functional skills in English, Maths and ICT, Construction, Caring for Children, Personal & Social Development
- GCSE English and Maths
- traditional pre-16 and post-16 two-week, extended and vocational work experience
- work related learning, employability and enterprise activities
- Pre-Apprenticeship programmes and Apprenticeship support
- Job clubs and support for Job Seekers (Work Programme)
Please use the menu to the left to navigate through the site. If you have any comments or questions, please email us here.
Thank you for looking at our site.
CAN YOU OFFER WORK PLACEMENTS?
SIGN UP HERE