- Kelly Sims, Chief Executive
- Jo Green, General Manager
- Debbie Fleming (Regional Manager, London North)
- Sarah Kent (Regional Manager, London South)
- Debbie Wilson (Regional Manager, London East)
- Geoff Hill, Development Consultant
- Jill Martin, Development Consultant
- Elizabeth Watts, Senior Finance Officer
- Cheryl Brown, Finance Officer
- Alex Hevey, Employer Liaion Officer
- Chanelle Pierre, Employer Liaion Officer
- Ben Smith, Employer Liaion Officer
Admin, Work Experience and Health and Safety
- Colinda Brown, Work Experience Manager
- Kelly Bentley, Health and Safey Admin Officer
- Louise Bick, Administrator
- Louise McHugh, Administrator / Attendance Officer
- Danielle Wilsher, Admin Assistant
- Teresa Redgwell, Senior Work Experience Officer
- Vibeke Gardiner, Work Experience Officer
- Elly Pharoah, Work Experience Officer
- Tom Alder, Health and Safety Officer
- Naeem Aslam, Health and Safety Officer
- Tinese Bastien, Health and Safety Officer
- Stephen Brown, Health and Safety Officer
- Gary Churchill, Health and Safety Officer
- John Desbois, Health and Safety Officer
- Justina Dewhurst, Health and Safety Officer
- Jack Hughes, Health and Safety Officer
- Kevin J Keating, Health and Safety Officer
- John Mchugh, Health and Safety Officer
- Lisa White, Health and Safety Officer
Vocational Inclusion Programme
- Susan Francis, VIP and Wok Programme Manager
- Wendy McPherson, VIP Team Leader
- Sophie Blackmore, Key Worker
- Anthony Fuller, Key Worker
- Leah Purser, Key Worker
- Angela Walker, Key Worker
- Tracey Hodgkin, Employment Adviser
- Nicola Hagety, Employment Adviser
- Lesley Edser, Manager
- Gina Ashison, Apprenticeship Coordinator
- Laura Thackaberry, Training Centre Manager
- Yinka Adegun, Tutor
- Jan Andrews, Tutor
- Serena Balogun, Tutor
- Carly Denham, Tutor
- Mark Pluck, Tutor
- Steve Salisbury, Tutor
- Kiran Sanghera, Tutor
Education Business Partnerships were formed through a joint Department for Education (DfE) / Department for Trade and Industry (DTI) initative in the late 1980s/90s.
Both the Havering and Redbridge Business Education Parternerships were incorporated by 1992, both as companies limited by gurantee (ie no share holders or profits). Redbridge was also a registered charity.
Havering BEP was commonly known as HBEP and Redbridge BEP as ReBEP.
Our Chief Executive, Kelly Sims moved from being the Operations Manager at Havering to become the General Manager of Redbridge in 2002. In 2007, Kelly brought both organisations together into one office and we opened our first training centre.
Both organisations achieved the DfE recognised national standard for Education Business Links Organisations kbown as the 'Award for Education Business Excellence (AEBE)' which is managed by our professional body, the Institute for Education Business Excellence.
In May 2011, ReBEP formally changed name to become 'Business Education Partnership' Ltd trading as BEP Group.
In September 2011, BEP Group opened a new office and training centre in Lewisham offering services to schools, colleges and young people from Lewisham, Bexley and Lambeth and in September 2012 we will be opening an office and training centre in Waltham Forest.
We are also offering a full range of services in Camden, Islington and Sotuthend-on-Sea.